Have you bought a new PC or Hard disk drive and getting the error “We Couldn’t Create a New Partition (Error-0xbb103460)” during Windows 10 installation?
To overcome the aforementioned problem, first of all try one of the solution described below.
- Shut down the PC.
- Eject the media from which you are installing the Windows 10.
- Insert the other version of windows disk image media like Windows 8/8.1/7.
- Proceed the steps to create the partition.
- After creating the partition successfully, cancel the installation process, shut down the PC and eject the windows installation media.
- Insert the Windows 10 disc image media and start the installation process.
- Complete the installation.
Author: Rajiv Sharma,
Creative Engineer, Researcher, Innovator and Designer at mechscinovate